Golden Rules to be followed
1. Give people more than they expect.
2. Give cheerfully. You will get a lot more back.
3. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
4. When you say "I love you," mean it.
5. When you say "I'm sorry," look the person in the eye.
6. Smile well and often, it makes people wonder what you've been up to.
7. Know that if you wish to accomplish something, God will give you the
strength to fulfill that wish.
8. Never laugh at anyone's dreams.
9. Love deeply and passionately.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.
11. Don't judge people by their relatives.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. Listen attentively.
14. Remember that great love and achievements involve great risk.
15. Keep in touch with family & friends.
16. Say "bless you" when someone sneezes.
17. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.
18. Don't let a little dispute ruin a friendship.
19. Correct mistakes as soon as you can.
20. Smile when you pick up the phone. The other person will hear it.
Chief Editor HRudaya
Indias Largest Read HR ezine